RECYCLE OLD STOCK?
Build on your brand story and use your overstock creatively
The fashion industry is already notorious for its overstock and the recent climate has seen consumer buying behaviour change rapidly, leaving brands with even more stock. How can we get creative and use this to tell a new story about your brand?
- Can the produced garments be sold again in a later season?
- Could the garments be modified or tailored to be moved back into the core collections?
- Would a new dedicated up-cycle overstock collection’ tell the story for your brand - that you're conscious about your stocked garments?
Do you dream of your own unique, tailormade garment?
Using your inspiration, together we can design and create a garment to fit you perfectly.
- Design and create the silhouette and shape of the garment/product.
- Source materials and prepare trims.
- Fittings to sign off designs and fit.
- Stitched and made in the AMK atelier by me in Amsterdam.
If you have ideas of garments that you would like to create a pattern for to develop your ideas further, AMK atelier offers each development with graded size spec and patterns fitting all body shapes.
Together we can develop a show case collection for your company to show your skills in innovation, fabric, make or wash.
The AMK atelier team can support with design – make – visual merchandising and content for the story telling such as videos, photo shoot and visual collection presentations and look books.
If you are a brand, manufacturer, fabric mill or laundry, AMK atelier can offer you collections matching today’s market and show in-depth constructions and sustainable choices - from fiber to wash and final product, including the story telling.
See below example for a collaboration with Cone Denim, Miles Johnson and Tonello.