Does your company experience inconsistent sizing for your products?
Is your company facing problems with returning customers due to fit issues?
Are you producing styles in different production facilities and experience size and fit discrepancies?
How can we work together?
I believe that with my production and development skill set, we can collaborate successfully by changing things internally, whilst staying true to your core values.
First, key background information is essential. My starting questions would be the following:
- Who is your customer?
- What are the body measurements of the customer?
- How can we make the customer feel comfortable buying into all product groups online without fitting or touching garments?
Possible next steps are listed below.
- Conduct a research for the average customer body type and measurements.
- Create user-friendly and workable body measurement templates for each product department to work from. For example, all sleeve lengths for shirts must be aligned and be compatible with the jacket or gloves collection.
- Make sure the grading is aligned in all steps and that the size curve is the same throughout entire collections.Regardless of which department you work on/with, the styles should be developed for the same graded body type.
AMK Atelier will adapt and customize the work based on the needs or project from the client.